BASCS is officially open to new members!
To learn more about the initiative, please visit the FAQ.
To learn more about BASCS membership, please see the BASCS Membership Overview Deck 2021.
Ready to join?
- If you are a Funder (e.g., companies, philanthropies, or VC firms), please fill out the Funder Application Form.
- Service Providers and Partners (e.g., NGOs/IGOs and donors) must be nominated by a funder to become a member. Please fill out the Nomination Form if you would be interested in nomination or would like to learn more about BASCS.
BASCS is currently carrying out its 2021 work plan and has finalized governance arrangements for corporate climate solutions funders. Founding Members (companies) and Partners (NGOs/IGOs) will serve as the inaugural Advisory Council for the BASCS. The Advisory Council has established membership criteria, inclusive of governance and fee structures, to best meet the group’s objectives.
Who Participates in BASCS?
BASCS seeks to serve and engage all organizations working to scale and improve climate solutions opportunities for business investment, including corporates, NGOs/IGOs, and investors from all sectors, industries, and geographies.
- Funders invest in credits and other climate solutions funding. Most often companies, but do not necessarily have to be companies (e.g., can be philanthropies or VC firms).
- Service Providers are organizations and individuals who seek to promote their climate solutions and solicit funding.
- Partners are NGOs and IGOs with relevant expertise.
- Major donors are philanthropies which contribute substantially to the costs of the BASCS’ workplan.
Please reach out to BASCS@bsr.org for general inquiries and media requests.